Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday, November 12, 2010

CHALLENGE WILL BE UP SOON

Hi everyone - I am SOO SORRY the challenge was not posted yesterday.  I have been really sick since yesterday around 1:30pm - it came on very suddenly and hit me like a ton of bricks.  I have had trouble being in an upright position for more than 5 mins. at a time.  Our challenge will be posted later today.  Thanks so much for you patience.

Audrey - DT Co-ordinator

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you feel better I am sure everyone understands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, Please take it easy and get better soon, don't worry about the challenge at all. It won't hurt us to go a week without one if need be your health is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Audrey! We are dealing with a cold virus in our house. Take it easy:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.