Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

DISTRESS CHALLENGE WINNER AND A NEW CHALLENGE & FREEBIE!

Thanks to EVERYONE who took part in our DISTRESSING challenge this week.  Your cards were all FABULOUS!  Our winner of a $10 voucher for STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP is

                                                                     #3 CLAIRE C.
 CONGRATS Claire.  You will also be our featured stamper of the week next week!  Please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com for your prize and instructions for Featured Stamper.

Onto our challenge this week...

We have a RECIPE for you to follow this week.  Your project will need to have the following ingredients - BLUE, SPARKLE and EMBOSSING.  Are you up to the challenge?  Remember, you do not have to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE image to enter our challenge, but we'd sure LOVE to see one.  Also, you will get 2x the entries for purposes of our random drawing to determine the week's winner if you use a STAMP-N-DOODLE image.

This week's FREEBIE is "Lazy Summer Days."
Here's my card for this challenge:


I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Please remember to link your project post to the Linky Tool before 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, July 28.  Thanks in advance for playing along!!

17 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE!! I love the freebie! THANK YOU!
    And congrats to Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much!! What a fab prize and another gorgeous freebie too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie, its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing....very warm and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have a smile on my face if I were in his place too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my FAVORITE freebie ever!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this adorable digi image! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteness.makes me smile just looking at the image . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this cute image. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darling!! Thanks for sharing the great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, I love this image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I've tried to email you but didn't get a reply so I just tried again and its saying 'message cannot be sent,missing recipient'
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.